Full Service broker for a 1.5% Listing Commission
See how selling with Parlar Realty Co. can get you better results for a lower commission.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review my Real estate listing services page for your neighborhood! We are honored and will do everything possible to help you get the top $ for your property and make it a great experience should you decide to list with us!
There is probably nothing more frustrating than not having your property sell after you’ve made plans, prepared your property for sale and endured the inconvenience of showings.
Because of my familiarity with the area and enthusiasm for your neighborhood, we are confident, I and my team’s efforts will result in a successful and happy sale!
I have been selling Real estate since 2007 and made happy clients throughout my career and I will strive to deliver the same results I have to my past clients. I have a very strong marketing background and web presence where I know how to connect with thousands of home buyers looking to purchase in your area.
Selling your home in as short a time as possible, for the maximum price is our goal! Our commitment to you is to provide you with the highest level of professionalism, combined with our aggressive approach to marketing and dedication to cooperating with thousands of other agents in the area.
I have put together a proposal below for your review which includes, commission charges, services I provide, marketing strategy etc…
Thank you and I look forward to further discuss your Real estate needs! Feel free to reach out to me anytime from my direct ph# below. Have a great day!
HOW WILL I HELP YOU?
1) I will apply my knowledge and expertise to achieve the successful sale of your property. Here is what you can expect from me:
Your needs, interests and objectives will be my top priority. I want to learn what is important to you, so I can help you achieve your real estate goals
2) I will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
3) I will work for your best interests at every stage of the home selling process, from the development and implementation of a Marketing Plan, through the negotiation of purchase offers, to the final settlement of the transaction. Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contacts (whether in person, on the phone, by mail, fax or e-mail) so I can keep you up-to-date on the progress of the transaction. It is my hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to me for advice on your future real estate needs.
YOUR NEEDS COME FIRST
The process of marketing and selling your house must match your objectives, priorities and needs. In order to best serve you, I will want to learn more about your plans, so please feel free to ask questions and share your concerns with me. The following topics outlined below can help me understand your goals and help us build a strong working relationship:
a) The agency laws that may apply as we work together in the marketing and sale of your property.
b) The objectives you want to achieve from the sale of your house and the support you expect to receive from me.
c) How the home selling process should be tailored to fit the characteristics of your property.
When real estate professionals work with sellers and buyers, “agency” relationships are established. As you start working with a real estate professional, please ask for a clear explanation of the current agency laws in your state or province, so that you understand these important issues. There are three kinds of agency relationships:
A “seller’s agent” represents the interests of the seller and has a fiduciary responsibility of reasonable care, loyalty, confidentiality and disclosure to the seller. A seller’s real estate professional (agent) works to assist the seller in locating a buyer and in negotiating a transaction suitable to the seller’s specific needs.
A “buyer’s agent” represents the buyer during the home buying process. The buyer’s real estate professional (agent) has a fiduciary responsibility to represent the buyer’s best interests including reasonable care, loyalty and confidentiality.
Disclosed dual agent
A “disclosed dual agent” represents the interests of both the seller and the buyer, during the same transaction. A dual agent has responsibilities to both seller and buyer and must act in the best interests of both parties.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS
The following questions will help me understand what is most important to you in the sale of your property.
How important is regular communication with your real estate professional? What information is important to you? How often do you want to be Contacted, and what is your preferred way of staying in touch?
Why are you considering selling your property at this time? How far along are you in the home selling process (just exploring the possibility of selling, or definitely committed to putting your property on the market)?
3. Time frame.
Is there a certain date by which the sale of this property needs to close? How flexible are you on this time frame?
4. Relocation assistance.
Will you need information or assistance in moving to a new area?
5. Home selling decisions.
Are there any other individuals who will be involved in your property
sale decision? May I please have permission to speak with them?
Do you have specific expectations as to the selling price of your property? If so, what do you base this figure on? Do you anticipate a certain amount of net proceeds from this sale?
7. Marketing Plan.
Are there specific activities you expect to see included in the marketing of your property?
8. Previous home selling experience.
Have you ever sold a house before? If so, how many and how recently?
9. Positive experiences.
What were the most positive features of your previous home selling experiences? If you have never sold a house before, what would help to make this a positive experience?
Were there any unsatisfactory features of your previous home selling experiences that you hope to avoid this time? If you are selling your first house, are there any problems or concerns you are worried about?
What are your expectations of me as your real estate professional? What specific services and support do you look forward to receiving from me?
APPRECIATING YOUR PROPERTY
Each property has special features that may interest buyers. Please tell me about your house.
1. What do you feel are the most appealing features of this property?
2. What features does this property have that differentiate it from other similar properties?
3. What changes or enhancements would you suggest to make your property as salable as possible?
4. What do you regard as the most attractive features of the surrounding neighborhood?
5. Do you have any special terms or conditions regarding the sale of your property I should be aware of (e.g., items of personal property to be excluded, etc.)?
6. Are you aware of any problems or concerns regarding the property or the neighborhood that will need to be disclosed to prospective buyers?
THE HOME SELLING PROCESS
Selling a house typically includes many of the following elements. I will be your resource and guide every step of the way.
1. Initial Consultation
Determine your needs and priorities
Review “agency” choices & select appropriate working relationship
Discuss Marketing Plan
Establish Pricing Strategy
2. Design and Implement Marketing Plan
Complete home enhancement recommendations
Carry out scheduled marketing activities
Show the property to brokers and prospective buyers
Communicate with you on a regular basis
Monitor results of marketing activities
Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary
3. Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
Buyer’s Real Estate Professional presents offer
Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
Negotiation; possible counteroffers
Reach final agreement
4. Complete Settlement Process (per purchase contract)
Deposit of buyer’s earnest money
Title search; preliminary title report to buyer
Removal of remaining contingencies
Buyer’s final walk-through of property
Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
Recording of title
Relocation of seller; possession of property by buyer
5. After-sale Service
Help you find your next home, as needed assist you with relocation, as needed
Provide resources for other after-sale homeowner needs
From OFFER TO COMPLETED SALE
When my marketing efforts bring a purchase offer, I will:
1. Negotiate the agreement
a) Explain the offer to you and answer your questions.
b) Help you determine the best course of action by pointing out potential advantages and disadvantages of the offer and clarifying the choices available to you.
c) Prepare an Estimate of Net Proceeds based on the proposed price and terms.
d) Negotiate through the buyer’s agent, and handle possible counteroffers, to reach final agreement that is favorable to you.
2. Complete the transaction
a) Explain to you in detail all the steps that will occur for a successful closing, and answer any questions you might have.
b) Work with the buyer’s broker, settlement officer, title officer and others to help coordinate their activities and keep the transaction moving forward.
c) Monitor progress of inspections, the buyer’s loan and other contingencies as called for in the purchase contract. Resolve questions or problems that might arise, in order to ensure a timely closing.
d) Accompany the buyer and buyer’s agent during their final walk-through of the property.
e) Assist you in handling details required for the completion of the transaction.
f) Communicate with you on a regular basis so that you can stay informed and as worry-free as possible.
3) Follow up after the sale closes
a) Confirm that all your real estate-related needs have been met, and provide information on service providers you may require.
b) Offer relocation assistance, if moving to a new area.
c) Help you locate a new home if remaining in this area.
MARKETING PLAN OF ACTION
First Week on the Market
– Prepare your home for marketing
– Enter listing into the MLS system.
– Put up “For Sale” sign (optional)
– Schedule professional property photography.
– Review showing tips.
– Prepare property flyer/brochure.
– Email eflyer to 4500+ agents as “Just Listed”
Second Week on the Market
– Invite local Realtors to tour home.
– Mail e-postcard to top agents.
– Enter Listing into various websites
Third Week on the Market
– Hold Broker open house
– Advertise via Internet through some of the most popular home listing platforms such as:
MLS.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Homes.com, Trulia.com, Yahoo Real estate, Redfin.com and many other more…
– Report weekly.
– Show property to prospects.
– Review price based on agent input & market conditions.
– Provide continuous feedback
– Vigorously network with over 300 agents in the Realtor Association Board
– Obtain an acceptable contract on your property!
– Coordinate all activities associated with reaching a successful closing! Yeah!
YOU ARE THE KEY PLAYER ON THE HOME-SELLING TEAM
No one has a more important role in the home selling process than you. Here are some ways your participation can contribute to a successful sale:
1) Maintain the property in ready-to-show condition.
2) Ensure that the house is easily accessible to real estate professionals through lock box (optional)
3) Try to be flexible in the scheduling of showings.
4) When you are not at home, let me know how you can be reached in case an offer is received.
5) If approached directly by a buyer who is not represented by a real estate professional, please contact me. Do not allow them into the property unescorted.
6) Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications.
7) If possible, do not be present when the property is being shown.
8) Securely pen up pets, or take them with you.
9) Be cautious about saying anything to buyers or their sales professionals that could weaken your negotiating position, especially regarding price or your urgency to sell.
10) Collect the business cards of real estate professionals who preview and show your home, and pass them on to me.
11) Let me know of any change in the property’s condition that would need to be disclosed to potential buyers.
12) Be available to review with me the list price and condition of your property if it has not sold in a reasonable period of time.
THE GOALS OF EFFECTIVE MARKETING:
To successfully promote your property to the market, a comprehensive plan of targeted activities is essential.
Our marketing program has three aims:
1. Promote directly to prospective buyers
Print advertising (postcards, flyers)
Other marketing activities such as door knocking in the neighborhood in case they know of any one looking to move to the immediate area.
2. Enlist the efforts of other real estate professionals
Referral and relocation resources
Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Direct promotion to other real estate professional
3. Maintain communication with you
Review the results of our marketing activities
Consult with you to fine-tune our marketing strategy, as needed
IMPORTANT WAYS TO HELP PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
By providing peace of mind to prospective buyers, these steps can enhance the sale-ability of your property:
A written property disclosure statement will give buyers a clear understanding of this property and the surrounding neighborhood.
A home warranty can give prospective buyers peace of mind by providing repair-or-replace coverage of major home operating systems and appliances.
Professional home inspections:
Professional inspections, such as structural, roof and termite, will reveal the current condition of the property.
UNDERSTANDING MARKET VALUE
Market-sensitive pricing can be the key to maximum market exposure and, ultimately, a satisfactory sale.
The existing pool of prospective buyers determines a property’s value, based on: Location, design, amenities and condition.
Availability of comparable (competing) properties.
Economic conditions that affect real property transactions.
Factors that have little or no influence on the market value of a house include:
The price the seller originally paid for the property.
The seller’s expected net proceeds.
The amount spent on improvements.
The impact of accurate pricing:
Properties priced within market range generate more showings and offers, and sell in a shorter period of time. Properties priced too high have a difficult time selling.
DETERMINING A MARKET-SENSITIVE PRICE:
An impartial evaluation of market activity is the most effective way to estimate a property’s potential selling price.
A Comparative Market Analysis considers similar properties that:
1) Properties that ave sold in the recent past, normally 6 months – This shows what buyers in this market have actually paid for similar properties .
2) Properties that are currently on the market – These are properties that will be competing with yours for the available buyers
3) Properties that Failed to sell – Understanding why these properties did not sell can help avoid disappointment in the marketing of your property.
DANGERS OF OVERPRICING:
An asking price beyond market range adversely affects the marketing of a property.
Fewer buyers are attracted, and fewer offers received and longer days on the market the less desirable it is to buyers (mostly on seller’s market)
Marketing time is prolonged, and initial marketing momentum is lost.
The property attracts “lookers” and helps competing houses look better by comparison.
If a property does sell above true market value, it may not appraise, and the buyers may not be able to secure a loan.
The property may eventually sell below market value due to the longer time on the market.
PRICING YOUR PROPERTY TO SELL:
Pricing your property correctly is crucial. You want to sell your property in a timely manner at the highest price possible. Current market conditions determine the value.
Pricing too high or too low can cost you time and money. Realistic pricing will achieve a maximum sale price in a reasonable amount of time.
Let’s review some important considerations. There are certain factors that are beyond our control and certain factors that are within our control. Those factors outside of our control are: the location of the property, the finished square feet and types of rooms and the amenities that are in place. Those factors we can control are: the appearance of the property inside and out, how aggressively we market the property and the price, including terms. It is critical for us to accept those factors that are beyond our control and to focus on pricing and preparation.
1.5% Paid to Listing Broker
2% Paid to Selling Broker
Total paid is 3.5% compare this to the traditional charge of other realtors/real estate brokerages which is between 5% to 6%
Working with us, you will save $7,500 average on a 500K sale.
A FEW OF MY MOST RECENT SALES
801 N Martel Ave #3 Los Angeles, CA 90046 – SOLD!
315 East 8th St, Los Angeles, CA 90014 (Downtown LA) – SOLD!
3811 East Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066 (Mar Vista) – SOLD!
2339 34th St, #43 Santa Monica, CA 90405 – SOLD!
321 S San Vicente Blvd #506 Los Angeles, CA 90048 – SOLD!
11610 Wilkie Ave Hawthorne, CA 90250 – SOLD!
4605 Green Valley Cir. #305 Culver City, CA 90230 – SOLD!
4306 Verdugo View Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90065 – SOLD!
4242 Verdugo View Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90065 – SOLD!
14630 Halldale Ave, Gardena, CA 90247 – SOLD!
362 Miraleste Dr, San Pedro, CA 90732 – SOLD!
800 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA 90805 – SOLD!